viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

'90s all over again


Did you know that MTV has their cartoon properties from the nineties online? I spent last night watching The Maxx once again on their website and, for the first time in my life, in a quality superior to VHS or crappy cable signal. About The Maxx, I still prefer the cartoon over the comic. The story closes quite well leaving some ambiguity and mistery about Maxx's and Julie's relationship, and I don't have to face Mr. Gone's backstory, which still gives me nightmares (Good God! It cannot be unseen!). Did you know that The Maxx was in a Sonic comic? I mean, THE MAXX! A character that's involved in stories of rape and children without eyes is in a Sonic comic. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Oh, well, I think that later today I'll be watching Aeon Flux and I'll try to get rid of the memories of that awful movie.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario